Graphic Designer - Marketing assistance
The Graphic Designer - Marketing assistance will work together with our company Marketing and Sales department. The role reports directly to the Customer Experience Manager.
The ideal candidate will have both graphic designer skills (proficient in Indesign and Photoshop) and project management experience, ideally in the events or retail industry.
A passion for food and wine is a plus as we are working in the Italian food and wine industry and our team is made by passionate people and Italian products.
He or She will be responsible for internal communication supports creation and production, both for print, some digital and especially the POS material and supports.
We are searching for a candidate with at least 3-5 years of experience in their respective field. Ideal candidate enjoys creation and manual creations as well.
- good time management skills
- adaptive design eye with good organisational and communicative skills.
- can-do attitude and flexible mindset
- native Czech speaker with a good level of English or Italian as a secondary language.
- assisting the Customer Experience Manager in daily coordination between our internal teams (retail, restaurant and pastry services and our 3 other shops) and marketing related topics
- daily administrational and operational tasks for internal and external coordination between our teams, suppliers, private clients and producers
- creation and production of new marketing supports for our internal services and events (posters, leaflets, etiquettes, training kits, web banners…)
- assistance in the preparation of the in-house events for companies and private clients.
- regular client contacting and coordination for private events
- salary according to your skills
- Italian gastronomy trainings and degustations
- language courses
- employee discounts
- contribution to Multisport membership
Please send your curriculum and portfolio to the e-mail: email@example.com
Looking forward to the cup of coffee!
Eva, HR Manager